Jan 11th, 2016
The Department of Human Resources invites the campus community to the annual Employee Recognition Awards reception on Wednesday, January 27, from 3 to 4:30 p.m. in the CAW Student Centre’s Ambassador Auditorium.
At this event, the Employee Recognition Program Awards will be presented to the following recipients:
- Service Excellence Award (Individual) – Arpa Smith, team leader, client services, Information Technology Services
- Service Excellence Award (Team) – Faculty of Graduate Studies and Office of Quality Assurance team: Carrie Carr , James Gauld, Svetlana Georgieva, Debbie Kane, Erica Lyons Christine Maitre, Angie Penev, Alison Samson , Nancy Steeves, Lisa Timperio and Barbara Zimmerman
- Service Excellence Award (The First Five Years of Service) – Dana Wiley, undergraduate secretary, Department of Sociology, Anthropology and Criminology
- Excellence in Leadership Award – Jessica Raffoul, teaching and learning research and communications coordinator, Centre for Teaching and Learning
- Impact Award – Michelle Freeman, associate professor and graduate coordinator, Faculty of Nursing
- “U” Make a Difference Award – Russell Nahdee, coordinator, Aboriginal Education Centre
- Excellence in Health and Safety Award – Trevor Pittman, concert producer and operations manager, School of Creative Arts
Faculty and staff are asked to RSVP by January 22, online at http://www.uwindsor.ca/hr/rsvp or by contacting Oliga Tserakhava by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-253-3000, ext. 2044.