Catering Services has set a menu for hot and cold lunch items which will provide campus clients with quick, efficient, and satisfying meals to serve groups both large and small during Welcome Week, September 4 to 7, says co-ordinator Rana Chan.
“Everybody’s schedule is packed full this time of year, so we have tried to streamline the menu to make ordering and service much easier for our clients while being able to accommodate all of the groups on campus with a delicious meal,” she says.
Breakfast and bakery items are available as usual, she says. All items will be delivered with paper plates and napkins:
- Pita wraps of grilled chicken souvlaki with tzatziki or falafel with hummus, each topped with lettuce, tomato, and onion for $11.95 per person, accompanied by tossed garden salad and chilled soft drink.
- Barbecue lunch for $8.50 per person, halal beef or chicken hotdog or vegetarian burger, ketchup, mustard, relish, a bag of chips, and chilled soft drink.
- Sandwich lunch for $8.95 per person, an assortment of deli baguettes filled with beef, turkey, egg salad or fresh grilled vegetables, freshly baked cookie, and chilled soft drink.
- Traditional pizzas, each 12 slices, choice of cheese for $18.95, pepperoni or vegetarian for $19.95, and garlic dipping sauce for an additional 75 cents.
- Cold trays to serve 15 to 20 persons offer vegetable crudités with dip for $52, hummus with pita chips for $47, or fresh fruit for $68.
All orders submitted after Tuesday, August 28, will incur an additional late fee of 20 per cent.