Communications student Matthew Dupuis knows his UWindsor trivia, and put that knowledge to use Wednesday to win a fancy temperature-controlled mug in the UWin Proud contest sponsored by the Office of Student Experience on Wednesday.
Dupuis correctly responded that
- Ross Paul began his tenure as UWindsor president in 1998;
- Windsor Law first welcomed students to its dual-JD program in 1980;
- In 1988, women made up 12 per cent of faculty;
- In 1998, the University enrolled 313 international students;
- Alistair Macleod joined the faculty in 1969;
- Campus has never hosted a building named Leamington Hall;
- The St. Denis Centre opened in 1981; and
- The double cohort brought first-year enrolment in 2003 to 4,571.
In the Great UWindsor Bake Off, residence life team lead Lynn Charron took top honours among employees and political science major Youstina Assad in the student category.
Mike Fisher of Information Technology Services won the “Show your spirit” social media contest.