A panel discussion Wednesday, Jan. 26, will provide students and other members of the campus community an opportunity to learn about the support services available specifically to Black students.
The inaugural entry in the Initiatives Against Anti-Black Racism Student Speaker Series, the event is hosted by the Office of the Vice-President for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, and will run 3 to 4:30 p.m. on Microsoft Teams.
- Kaitlyn Ellsworth, Black student support co-ordinator;
- Venus Olla, PhD, Black student mental health counsellor;
- Lorraine Oloya, Black law student counsellor;
- Ola Adeboboye, intake co-ordinator - student conduct;
- Kevin Limbombe, law student and director of social outreach for the Black Law Students’ Association; and
- moderator Shayna Brisset-Foster, Bachelor of Education student.
Gain an understanding of wellness, academic, financial, and social supports and resources for UWindsor Black students: register to attend “Black Student Support Services at UWindsor.”