The University of Windsor will host a symposium this week exploring the technological, political, and financial aspects of the sustainable production and use of energy this week.
The Energy and Natural Resources 2017 conference, June 22 and 23 in the Ed Lumley Centre for Engineering Innovation, will focus on the interconnectivity between energy and the environment, with discussion of:
- impacts of water desalination;
- petroleum exploration around the Great Lakes;
- financing of renewable projects;
- new technologies in power generation; and
- opportunities to address climate change.
Visit the conference website for more information.
#UWindsorENG's #EANR2017 Symposium takes place June 22-23 @UWindsor https://t.co/4HqsWi9BzU #Renewable #Energy #NaturalResources pic.twitter.com/jQEmtFsWKl— UWindsor Engineering (@UWindsorENG) June 16, 2017