Dec 16th, 2020
Share your favourite holiday moments on the main UWindsor social media channels.
The Office of Public Affairs and Communications invites the University community to submit seasonal photos or videos for use on UWindsor's Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn channels. Send in material through this online form.
Appropriate themes include:
- UWindsor families;
- seasonal décor (lights, trees, presents, and more);
- wishes from your hometown (let's get as many hometown shots as possible);
- holiday pets (dress ’em up!);
- COVID-19 safe activity recommendations; and
- short video clips spreading cheer and why you are thankful for the holidays.
“Let’s work together to spread some midwinter cheer,” says social media co-ordinator Tim Brunet.
He suggests users add that hashtag #UWindsorHolidays2020 when sharing content celebrating the season on their own channels.