Lots of giveaways, interactive displays and even a chart to track the nutritional value of your food intake are on the menu for the Health Fair in the CAW Student Centre Commons on Wednesday, September 26, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Displays by health providers on campus and in the community will encourage attendees to focus on issues relevant to young adults:
- analyze your lung capacity and test your carbon monoxide levels;
- take the eChug Challenge to check your alcohol consumption;
- enjoy a relaxing and rejuvenating mini-massage;
- test the effectiveness of your hand-washing technique;
- register to become a bone marrow or organ donor and even submit a sample swab.
The fair is sponsored by Student Health Services, Campus Recreation, the University of Windsor Students' Alliance and the Organization of Part-time University Students. Find more information at uwindsor.ca/health.