Two master’s students in visual arts invite the public to join them in a series of collaborative performance-based events running through the week in the LeBel Building’s room 135.
MFA candidates Arturo Herrera and Aaron Moran present five sessions:
- Stomp, Monday, February 10, at 5 p.m.
Interactive installation; emotion and politics
- Line, Tuesday, February 11, at 2 p.m.
Collaborative drawing; graphic consideration
- Subtract, Wednesday, February 12, at 2 p.m.
Interactive sculpture; space and deconstruction
- Crumple, Thursday, February 13, at 2 p.m.
Collaborative sculpture; volume variations
- Lean, Friday, February 14, at 7 p.m.
Collaborative installation; aesthetic sensibilities
A free public closing reception Friday will follow the final performance.