To help celebrate the University of Windsor’s 50th anniversary, the University Bookstore is offering DailyNews readers chances to demonstrate their knowledge of the institution and its history.
Today’s quiz, the 34th in a series, offers one lucky winner a beautiful UWindsor sweatshirt. Made of a 50/50 polyester-cotton blend, it is available in navy blue, yellow, grey or white and features a hood and front pocket it is available for purchase from the Bookstore kiosk in the CAW Student Centre at a cost of $39.95.
To enter the contest, just match each of the UWindsor alumnae below to the appropriate corporate biography. The winner will be selected at random from all correct responses received by 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 4.
- Jenny Coco (MBA 1985)
- Janet Davidson (BScN 1971)
- Mary Jo Haddad (BScN 1984)
- Krystyna Hoeg (MSc 1979, BComm 1980)
- Sandra Pupatello (BA 1986, LLD 2012)
- CEO, Coco Group of Companies, director of Federal Business Development Bank of Canada
- CEO of Corby Distilleries, director of Imperial Oil, Sun Life Financial Inc., Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation and Canadian Pacific Railway Company
- CEO, Hospital for Sick Children, adjunct faculty member at the University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Business
- CEO of Trillium Health Centre, deputy health minister of Alberta
- CEO, WindsorEssex Economic Development Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers’ director of business development and global markets
Contest is open to all readers of the DailyNews. Send an e-mail with your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org. One entry per contestant, please. Note: the decision of the judge in determining the most correct response is inviolable.
The University Bookstore is offering a discount on today's prize as its True Savings Tuesday special tomorrow—March 4. This style of hooded sweatshirt, which normally sells at $39.95, will feature a discounted price of $29.95 from the kiosk located in the CAW Student Centre. The kiosk is open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.