To help celebrate the University of Windsor’s 50th anniversary, the University Bookstore is offering DailyNews readers chances to demonstrate their knowledge of the institution and its history.
Today’s quiz, the 40th in a series, offers one lucky winner a beautiful black coffee mug with the University’s logo imprinted in white. Also available in cobalt blue, it is offered for purchase at a cost of $9.99 from the Bookstore kiosk in the CAW Student Centre.
To enter, just answer the simple trivia question below. The winner will be selected at random from all correct responses received by 4 p.m. Tuesday, April 15.
Over the past 10 years—2004 to 2013—which faculty represents the greatest number of winners of each of the following awards?
- the Excellence in Mentoring Award, presented by the Alumni Association to faculty members who have offered personal, academic and professional guidance to students;
- the Governor General’s Silver Medal, awarded to the undergraduate honours program graduating student deemed to be the most outstanding in their field, in relation to their graduating peers;
- the President’s Medal, awarded to a graduating student who has made significant contributions to campus and community activities while maintaining a superior academic record.
- Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Human Kinetics
- Faculty of Science
- Odette School of Business
Contest is open to all readers of the DailyNews. Send an e-mail with your responses to email@example.com. One entry per contestant, please. Note: the decision of the judge in determining the most correct response is inviolable.