The UWill Discover undergraduate research conference—Tuesday, March 29, in the CAW Student Centre’s Ambassador Auditorium—will feature a keynote panel at midday.
“We’re excited to take this non-traditional approach to a keynote presentation,” says conference chair Simon du Toit.
The panel will feature six keynote speakers offering their unique perspectives on the theme “Transcending Borders: Visions from the Windsor/Detroit Corridor.” They are:
- UWindsor president Alan Wildeman;
- William Anderson, director of the Cross Border Institute;
- professor Michael Darroch of the School of Creative Arts;
- Russell Nahdee, director of the Aboriginal Education Centre;
- Jaydee Tarpeh, president of the University of Windsor Students’ Alliance; and
- Jerry Herron, dean of the Irvin D. Reid Honors College at Wayne State University.
Research presentations by students in a variety of disciplines make up the bulk of the day’s program.
Attendance is free and open to the public. To register, visit http://uwindsor.fluidsurveys.com/s/UWillRegister2016/. A random draw will select one registered audience member to receive a $50 prize.