Nominations are now open for the 2017 Employee Recognition Awards. These awards have been designed to celebrate the outstanding contributions of employees to the achievement of the mission and vision of the University.
They reinforce the importance of service, innovation, teamwork, leadership, engagement, safety and community involvement, and include the following:
- Excellence in Leadership Award
- Excellence in Health and Safety Award
- Impact Award
- Service Excellence Award – Individuals
- Service Excellence Award – Team
- Service Excellence Award – the First Five Years of Employment
- “U” Make A Difference Award
- UWindsor Spirit Award
The campus community is invited to nominate individuals or teams. Being recognized and recognizing others builds a supportive and positive workplace and contributes to making the University of Windsor the best place to work and learn.
The deadline for nominations is November 17. Find details, including award criteria, nomination forms and tips for completing a nomination, on the Department of Human Resources Recognition website.