The Department of Human Resources is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the annual Employee Recognition Awards.
The Employee Recognition Awards program recognizes and celebrates the outstanding contributions of employees to the achievement of the University’s mission. The awards reinforce the importance of service, innovation, teamwork, leadership, engagement, and safety.
The campus community is invited to submit nominations for the following awards by November 9:
- Excellence in Leadership Award
- Excellence in Health & Safety Award
- Impact Award
- Service Excellence Award – Individual
- Service Excellence Award – Team
- Service Excellence Award – the First 5 Years of Employment
- “U” Make A Difference Award
- UWindsor Spirit Award
The awards criteria, tips for completing a nomination, and the nomination forms can be found on the Department of Human Resources Recognition website.