The Centre for Teaching and Learning has issued a call for proposals for monies from the Centred on Learning Innovation Fund (CLIF), which provides opportunities to explore innovation in teaching and learning, regardless of focus.
Projects might include, but are not limited to:
- fair and consistent evaluation of teaching,
- peer evaluation of teaching,
- effective practices for using evaluations to improve teaching,
- reflective teaching,
- change management and educational leadership,
- mentoring strategies to support faculty and their contributions,
- collaboration with graduate and teaching assistants,
- community building,
- teaching support,
- high-impact practices, and
- team-based teaching.
Awards are available at $5,000 for projects showing application across an entire program or department, $2,500 for those at an individual level, including collaborations among individuals.
Applicants must complete the online application, including a project description (two pages maximum) and proposed budget, and submit it electronically by Feb. 1.
View abstracts from previously successful projects or contact CTL for advice and assistance in preparing a proposal at email@example.com.