A hungry campus can choose from Food Services outlets operating through Reading Week.
Open to patrons are:
The Crocodile Grill in Vanier Hall for breakfast
- Tuesday to Friday, Feb. 19 to 22, 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 23 and 24, 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
and for dinner
- Tuesday to Friday, Feb. 19 to 22, 5 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 23, 5 to 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 24, 5 to 11 p.m.
The Tim Hortons Express in the Centre for Engineering Innovation
- Tuesday to Thursday, Feb 19 to 21, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Marketplace food court in the CAW Student Centre
- Tuesday to Thursday, Feb 19 to 21, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Its Hot Line station will open from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Pizza Pizza will be available from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All campus Food Services locations will return to regular hours of operation Monday, Feb. 25.