Students new to the University of Windsor can register now for a session of the Head Start orientation program for an introduction to campus facilities and services, as well as academic expectations at a university level.
Attendees will tour the grounds and buildings, receive information on managing finances and classwork, and have a chance to purchase a parking pass, explore residence halls, and visit the Campus Bookstore.
Faculty-specific dates will also provide an opportunity to meet professors and gain insight into individual programs of study.
- Friday, June 14 - Science and Education
- Friday, July 5 - Human Kinetics, Education, and Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Saturday, July 6 - General
- Friday, July 12 - Business and Engineering
- Saturday, July 13 - Nursing
- Saturday, Aug. 10 - General
“There is an advantage to attending a faculty-specific date, if possible,” says student development specialist Amber Norman. “Coming on the general dates will still give them the information they need and there will be academic advising present to support those that couldn’t make it to their faculty day.”