Get ready for Thanksgiving by buying baked goods and hospitality gifts at the campus farmers market in the CAW Student Centre Commons today — Thursday, Oct. 10.
The market will be on hiatus for Reading Week, so this is your last chance to grab some goodies until Oct. 24 from these participating vendors:
- fresh produce from Bouchard Farms and maple syrup from Ruscom Farms;
- personal care products from My Choice Natural;
- apparel from Sweetlegs;
- baked goods from Christine’s Bake Shop and Fehr’s Heritage Bakery;
- teas and coffees from Organo;
- specialty cuisine from Little Foot Foods and My Choice Pancakes; and
- sweet treats from Kettle Popcorn and Walkerville Candies.
The market will run from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.