There is still space available for a tasting menu event slated by Catering Services for the University Club on Friday, Dec. 6.
Running noon to 2 p.m., the menu will feature:
- Charcuterie Board of cured meats, assorted cheeses, raw honey, $8 per person
- Grilled Shrimp four pieces with warm fennel and radicchio slaw, chili oil, $8
- Fried Brussels Sprouts with pistachios, Andouille sausage, $6
- Caprese Salad with burrata, kumato, baby arugula, black truffle balsamic dressing, $7
- Oysters Rockefeller with baby spinach, panko, Pernod, chervil, beurre blanc, $3.50 apiece
- Merlot-Stained Ravioli five pieces with short ribs, $9
- Roasted Beet Salad with goat cheese and dill crema, toasted walnuts, $6
- Local beer and wine available for purchase
Seating and quantities of food are limited; call Catering Services for reservations, 519-253-3000, ext. 3276 or 3277.