The Student Success and Leadership Centre has released 2020 dates for the Head Start orientation program, which introduces new students to the campus facilities and services, as well as academic expectations at a university level.
Attendees will tour the grounds and buildings, receive information on managing finances and classwork, and have a chance to purchase a parking pass, explore residence halls, and visit the Campus Bookstore.
Faculty-specific dates will also provide an opportunity to meet with professors to ask questions about individual programs of study.
- Friday, July 10 – Education and Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Saturday, July 11 – Human Kinetics and Nursing
- Friday, July 17 – Science and Education
- Saturday, July 18 – General
- Friday, July 24 – Business and Engineering
- Saturday, Aug. 8 – General
An additional evening session on Thursday, Aug. 13, is targeted at mature, transfer, and part-time students.
Registration will open soon. Find more information on the Head Start website.