The Women’s Campus Safety Grant Committee is accepting applications for funding for projects to promote safety for women on campus. The committee invites creative, innovative proposals from members of the university community, including faculty and staff (individuals or groups) and student organizations.
The deadline for the next round of submissions for funding through the Women’s Campus Safety Grant will be Jan. 31.
In accordance with the parameters set by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, submissions are required to support one of the following broad categories or objectives:
- Awareness or education (e.g., workshops, websites, awareness campaigns)
- Student services and supports (e.g., campus walk safe programs, sexual assault prevention initiatives, volunteer training, resource materials)
- Facilities and equipment (e.g., lighting, mirrors, security cameras, emergency phones)
Funding requests are accepted on an ongoing basis by the Office of Human Rights, Equity and Accessibility at:
- by e-mail to email@example.com,
- or by phoning 519-253-3000, ext. 3400.
Projects funded in the current round must be completed — and invoices paid — by March 15, 2021.