The Crocodile Grill has big plans for Sunday’s big game. The food outlet on the ground floor of Vanier Hall has a special Super Bowl menu featuring lots of fan favourites, no matter which team diners cheer for:
- Grilled sausage on a bun with caramelized onion, garlic aioli, and fries for $10
- The Big City burger, a 6 oz. patty with pepper jack cheese, peameal bacon, special sauce, and fries for $13
- The 49er burger, a 6 oz. patty with pepper cream cheese, shaved pastrami, special sauce, and fries for $13
- Southern-fried chicken breast on a crispy waffle with maple syrup drizzle and watermelon garnish for $12
- Steak and cheese fajitas of grilled sirloin with marinated onions, peppers, and cheddar cheese in a soft shell with fries for $13
- A Superbowl combo platter of two potato skins with cheese and bacon, two baked taquitos, two jerk chicken drumsticks with dipping sauce, onion rings, and fries for $14
- Pulled barbecue pork on a kaiser roll with savory coleslaw and fries for $12
- Basket of onion rings for $4
All available from 7 to 11 p.m.
The Super Bowl is the championship game of the National Football League, this year featuring a contest between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 2.