WE-Spark Health Institute has launched a community resource hub to provide the Windsor-Essex region with reliable, fact-based information during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Areas covered include:
- Local, provincial, and global statistics and numbers
- Funding opportunities, guidelines, and databases for researchers
- Centre for Disease Control guidance and resources for medical professionals
- Psychosocial support for healthcare providers
- Canadian Mental Health Association information
- Mental health applications and tools
- Information for children and teens on Coronavirus, getting support, and staying safe
- Windsor Regional Hospital and Coronavirus
- Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare and Coronavirus
- Windsor Regional Hospital Assessment Centre
- Financial support
“We created this one-stop-shop resource — for researchers, healthcare providers, and our community, said Lisa Porter, WE-Spark executive director. “There’s something there for everyone.”
To view the full list of information and resources, visit www.wesparkhealth.com
WE-Spark Health Institute is a strategic partnership between the University of Windsor, Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare, St. Clair College, and Windsor Regional Hospital.