May 15th, 2020
- Queen Victoria was named Alexandrina Victoria after her godfather Tsar Alexander I of Russia.
- The Resolute desk, used in the Oval Office by Donald Trump and many of his predecessors, was built of oak originally used in the British Arctic exploration ship HMS Resolute.
- Victoria was the last in the line of Hanover.
- Victoria, B.C., and Regina, Sask., are both named in honour of Queen Victoria.
- No winner is shown in the Monty Python race. You might remember that the lead was held at times by Queen Victoria, Queen Victoria, Queen Victoria, Queen Victoria, and Queen Victoria, but the program cut away before the finish.