The Department of Athletics and Recreational Services has cancelled summer programs that cannot be held remotely, given the continued emergency measures in place across Ontario and the indefinite nature of the COVID-19 situation in the city of Windsor.
The following in-person programs will not be offered for the Summer 2020 term:
- Lancer Summer Camps
- Lancer Rec aquatic programs (recreational swimming, swimming lessons, aquafitness)
- Lancer Recreation instructional programs (fitness, yoga, martial arts, dance)
- Lancer Rec intramural leagues and tournaments
What is available to you?
The following Athletics & Recreation programs and services are accessible virtually:
- Visit Lancer Recreation at www.goLancers.ca for virtual fitness and wellness resources.
- Follow Lancer Recreation @lancerrec on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates, tips, and resources to help you stay active while facilities are closed.
- Keep connected with #LancerRecConnect: offers daily live workouts on Instagram and Microsoft Teams that you can stream from wherever you are to sweat it out with us! Class schedule posted on www.goLancers.ca.
- Visit Lancer Summer Camps on www.goLancers.ca and Facebook for virtual children’s activities starting in the summer.
- Check out Intramural Esports League for Summer 2020 at www.goLancers.ca.