The Department of Human Resources invites the campus community to the virtual presentation of the Employee Recognition Awards to be held on Feb. 25 from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
This live online event will confer the following honours:
- Excellence in Leadership Award – James Yaworsky, review counsel, Community Legal Aid
- Excellence in Health and Safety Award (Individual) - Michelle Bondy, learning specialist, Faculty of Science
- Excellence in Health & Safety Award (Team) - Research Safety Committee (view the list of team members)
- Impact Award (Individual) - Nargis Ismail, organic analysis lab co-ordinator, Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research
- Impact Award (Team) - Centre of Teaching and Learning & Office of Open Learning (view the list of team members)
- Service Excellence Award (Individual) – Alison Samson, director of graduate academic services (retired), Faculty of Graduate Studies; and Nick Keren, systems analyst, Information Technology Services
- Service Excellence Award (the First Five Years of Employment) – Sarah Hebert, communications assistant in the Office of the Vice-President, Student Experience
- Service Excellence Award (Team) – Faculty of Education Pre-Service Team (view the list of team members)
RSVP online at www.uwindsor.ca/employeerecognition/rsvphr. Registrants will receive the link to join the live virtual event via e-mail the week prior.