Apr 20th, 2021
Joy can seem fleeting, but there are ways to get closer to joy on a daily basis, advises Human Resources in a message sent Monday to UWindsor staff and faculty.
It shares tips from Prevention.com to help add joy to everyday life:
- Look for meaning. Think about what you can learn from tough circumstances.
- Be thankful. Remember what you have and what you are grateful for.
- Make room for a passion. Carve out some time for an activity you care about.
- Re-connect with nature. Being outdoors can lessen anxiety, rumination, and stress.
- Make opportunities for laughter. It can soothe tension and make you feel happier.