Lancer Recreation’s fall intramural sports leagues will begin at the end of this week, and 4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 22, is the deadline to register.
Students and community members of any skill level are welcome to join either as a team or individual. Soccer, basketball, ultimate frisbee, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, and spikeball will be offered this fall at the brand new Toldo Lancer Centre.
Here is how to sign up:
- Visit golancers.ca/tlc and click the “intramurals” icon.
- Sign in with UWinID or create an account if you are from the community and have not participated in Lancer Recreation programming before.
- Redirect to imleagues site.
- Click “intramurals” in the top left to see all leagues listed.
- Register a full team or as a free agent if you cannot form a full team.
- Pay at the Toldo Lancer Centre front desk or online through this link.
Direct questions to co-ordinator Giulia Barile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow Lancer Recreation on social media (@lancerrec) and download the free Athletics and Recreation app to stay up-to-date on all the latest news.