The evolving crisis in Ukraine is impacting communities worldwide. In recognition of the impact this may be having on members of the University of Windsor community, please be reminded of the following supports that are available:
- LifeWorks - Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Student Counselling Centre
- Free 24/7 mental health support through mySSP is available to students if you need urgent support. They offer professional counselling in a variety of languages.
- Windsor Community Crisis Centre - 519-973-4435
- Crisis Services Canada - 1-833-456-4566
In addition to mental health supports, students who find themselves in need because of the situation will be eligible for bursaries and other supports including:
- Work-integrated learning opportunities and internships
- Available scholarships
- Housing opportunities in residence during the summer months
These are available to all students impacted by the crisis, regardless of citizenship or visa status.
For applicants from the affected regions, the University will also assist with the waiving of certain fees and expedited application processing, in addition to scholarships.
For more information on these available supports, consult Knowledge Base Article 774.
If as a student you feel during this extremely stressful time you need additional support beyond those listed, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.