The UWindsor Office of Research and Innovative Services and the Research Ethics Board are seeking to assess the use of Qualtrics’ participant panel and elicit researcher feedback on the ethical context, functionality, quality of data, ease of use, and value for money.
They are seeking three projects currently underway to compare the use of Qualtrics panel with other recruitment sources such as Mechanical Turk, social media, and community-based.
Eligible projects must meet the following criteria:
- The project must be currently underway with a cleared REB protocol.
- The project must include an on-line survey using the Qualtrics platform.
- The sample must be drawn from the general population with no additional screening.
- At least one form of recruitment has already been implemented.
- The pilot provides a proportion of the estimated sample, not the entire sample.
Applications are due by June 23, and are available here: http://www.uwindsor.ca/research-innovation-services/395/internal-funding-programs.
For further information, contact Nicole Noel firstname.lastname@example.org, Joan Craig CraigL@uwindsor.ca, or Suzanne McMurphy email@example.com.