The Office of Human Rights, Equity and Accessibility (OHREA) has added a link on its website providing access to a wide range of employment equity training and resources.
“We invite the University community to visit the link to learn more,” says employment equity manager Diane Luu-Hoang.
Materials there include information on:
- Employment equity in Canada
- Employment equity in Ontario
- Employment equity at the University of Windsor
- Employment equity tools and best practices
- Training (both internal and external)
- UWindsor library holdings
“The UWindsor library holdings is a great resource that is easily accessible right on campus,” Luu-Hoang says. “There is a diverse selection of articles, books, journals, documents, etc. related to employment equity, diversity, inclusion, and equitable practices.”
Her office is always looking to improve and expand on the information provided and welcomes suggestions, recommendations, and comments to email@example.com.