The athletics department, the largest employer of students at the University of Windsor, is hiring for student part-time positions in Lancer Recreation and the Toldo Lancer Centre.
Its 300 paid positions offer opportunities for meaningful and rewarding work experience — right here on campus.
They include, but are not limited to:
- teaching courses in swimming and lifeguarding,
- officiating in intramural sports,
- serving patrons as a service desk attendant,
- coaching in strength and conditioning,
- leading clients as a personal trainer or group fitness instructor,
- marketing and promoting programs and services, and
- planning and managing events for varsity and club sports.