Sep 13th, 2022
Human Resources offers a series of professional and personal development opportunities geared towards enhancing abilities, skills, and knowledge.
Scheduled for October are:
- Revitalizing In-Person Interactions, Oct. 4, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
This session will explore common feelings and emotions associated with resuming face-to-face interaction after two years of physical distancing.
- How to Run Hybrid Meetings – Technology & Tools, Oct. 18, 9 to 10 a.m.
This session will provide an overview of technologies and tools available at the University for meetings where some attendees join remotely while others gather in person.
- UWindsor Black Student Support Services on Campus, Oct. 19, 9 to 10 a.m.
Join the Black student support co-ordinator, the clinical therapist for Black students, the Black law student counsellor, and others to learn about support services available at the University of Windsor.
- Microsoft Teams - Key Features, Oct. 20, 9 to 11 a.m.
This session will highlight the key features of Microsoft Teams to support effective virtual meetings including particpant roles, sharing files, breakout rooms, persistent chats, recordings, transcripts, and polls.
- Enhancing the Student Experience at UWindsor, Oct. 26, 9 to 11 a.m.
This session will connect participants to resources, tools, and services designed to help students navigate the UWindsor campus and enhance all aspects of student life.