Since 2020, the VentureWomen Program — an accelerator program focused on female entrepreneurs — has supported more than 35 women-led businesses.
The Entrepreneurship Practice and Innovation Centre (EPICentre) will provide guests the chance to meet some of the program’s talented graduates during the Inspiring Female Founders Women Entrepreneurs Showcase, Oct. 4 at the Ciociaro Club.
Attending will be:
- Caita Clemerson, Stitch Happens Studio, a fabric store and sewing studio offering garment-making classes;
- Abeer Ahmed, Avid Sensory Wellness, provider of products and services that develop, support, and enrich sensory systems and lives;
- Sarah Haefling, Elevate podcast Co., an agency helping entrepreneurs and businesses have their voices heard;
- Andrea Descargar, Ecovana, an eco-conscious boutique creating plastic-free essentials;
- Jacqui Verellen, Verellen Music Academy, music lessons for all ages with instruction in guitar, piano, voice, and ukulele;
- Kennedy Murray, Act At A Time, creator of customized one-day programs for experiential learning and educational play;
- Taylor Meyers, All On Board Charcuterie, providing locally made and sourced artisanal charcuterie boards and grazing tables;
- Zule Ankamah, Zuleeats, specializing in savoury pies with a few sweet treats;
- Enisa Hyseni, With A Bow, a custom gifting startup with a mission to help children get the education they deserve;
- Aline Ranieri, Diverse Jewelry, a brand to fit the budget of any jewelry lover.
The event will run 5:30 to 8 p.m. The $10 ticket includes complimentary sandwiches and hors d’oeuvres; a cash bar will also be available.