Sep 23rd, 2022
There are still spaces available in the professional and personal development sessions offered by Human Resources in October.
Among the offerings on the calendar next month are:
- Revitalizing In-Person Interactions, Oct. 4, 9 to 10:30 a.m.
This session will explore common feelings and emotions associated with resuming face-to-face interaction after two years of physical distancing.
- UWindsor Black Student Support Services on Campus, Oct. 19, 9 to 10 a.m.
Join the Black student support co-ordinator, the clinical therapist for Black students, the Black law student counsellor, and others to learn about support services available at the University of Windsor.
- Supporting 2SLGBTQIA+ Students and their Student Experience, Oct. 25, 9 to 11 a.m.
This workshop will help debunk myths surrounding sexual and gender diversity, highlight what members of the University community can do to be supportive of 2SLGBTQIA+ students, and connect participants to available resources and supports.
- Enhancing the Student Experience at UWindsor, Oct. 26, 9 to 11 a.m.
This session will connect participants to resources, tools, and services designed to help students navigate the UWindsor campus and enhance all aspects of student life.
- Tips for Writing a Meaningful Land Acknowledgment, Oct. 27, 9 to 11 a.m.
This session will help participants understand the meaning of the Land Acknowledgment and address important elements in writing this significant statement to help make it meaningful.