Transferring from a Different University

Students transferring to the University of Windsor from other universities may apply to the Disability Studies program through the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre. Once accepted at the University of Windsor, these students should arrange for an official transcript to be sent to the Office of the Registrar by the university they were attending.

Students are normally granted credit for any course that has been completed with a minimum C- (60%) standing at another Ontario university, including courses that are equivalent to courses required in the Disability Studies program.

In this program, students learn the basics of academic writing, social justice, psychology and social work that provide the foundation for the Disability Studies program.

For more information please review our Disability Studies Programs page.

If you wish to speak with an Academic Advisor please contact the Disability Studies Secretary
Phone: 519-253-3000, Ext. 3064

Contact Disability Studies

The University of Windsor
School of Social Work

167 Ferry Street
Second Floor, Room 205
Windsor, Ontario N9A 0C5

Phone: 519-253-3000, Ext. 3064
Fax: 519-973-7036