Call for AQ Course Developer
(Anti-Black Racism To Change Pedagogy And Practice)
The Faculty of Education at the University of Windsor would like to invite you to participate in our Call for AQ Course Writers. We are currently seeking qualified writers to assist the development of the newly created Schedule D courses: Addressing Anti-Black Racism To Change Pedagogy And Practice.
- Certificate of Qualification
- An acceptable University degree
- Self-identifies as Black
- Demonstrated understanding and respect for Black culture, including an understanding of Black people’s histories, and experiences
- Evidence, and recurring success defining Anti-Black Racism strategies and initiatives in an educational setting along with a fundamental understanding of current issues and challenges facing individuals from equity seeking communities
- Teaching experience in the K-12 setting
The last day to submit an application is Tuesday, March 29, 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: AQ Course Developer Application.
Preference will be given to those who have additional certification in DEI training. If you have developed AQ/ABQ courses in the past, please include this information in your application.
The successful applicants will be contacted shortly after the deadline. Thank you in advance for your interest. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.