Adjunct Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Lecturer, Academic Adviser, Faculty of Engineering
519-253-3000 ext. 5976
Office: 2134 CEI
- Ph.D. (2011, Politecnico di Milano)
- Ph.D. (2009, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran Polytechnic)
- M.Sc. (2004, Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran Polytechnic)
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Learning in Non-stationary Environments
- Data Mining, Big Data Analytics, Missing Data Analysis, Data Fusion
- Cybernetics and Control of Safety-Critical and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Diagnostics, Prognostics and Fault-Tolerant Control System Design
- Computational Intelligence, Reinforcement Learning, Manifold Learning
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Member of IEEE Computational Intelligence Society (CIS)
- Member of IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMC)
- Member of IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES)
- Razavi-Far, R., Hallaji, E., Zanajni, M.F., Saif, M., Hedayati-Kia, S., Heano, H., Capolino, G. “Information Fusion and Semi-Supervised Deep Learning Scheme for Diagnosing Gear Faults in Induction Machine Systems”. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2018.2873546.
- Razavi-Far, Hallaji, E., Zanajni, M.F., Saif, M., “A Semi-supervised Diagnostic Framework Based On the Surface Estimation of Faulty Distributions”. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, DOI: 10.1109/TII.2018.2851961, 2018.
- Razavi-Far, R., Hallaji, E., Saif, M., Ditzler, G. “A Novelty Detector and Extreme Verification Latency Model for Nonstationary Environments”. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 66(01), pp. 561-570, 2019.
- Razavi-Far, R., Zanjani, M.F., Saif, M. “An Integrated Class-Imbalance Learning Scheme for Diagnosing Bearing Defects in Induction Motors”. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 13(06), pp. 2758-2769, 2017.
- Hassani, H., Zarei, J., Arefi, M.M., Razavi-Far, R. “zSlices-Based General Type-2 Fuzzy Fusion of Support Vector Machines with Application to Bearing Fault Detection”. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 64(09), pp.7210-7217, 2017.