Education: BASc (Physics, 2011), MASc (Physics, 2013), PhD (Materials Engineering, 2019)
- Texture evolution during thermomechanical processing
- Magnetic properties of electrical steel (FeSi)
- Quasi In-situ EBSD tracking during annealing and rolling
- Tribology of superelastic beta Titanium alloys
Education: BASc (Metal forming, 2001), MASc (Materials Engineering (Ceramics), 2008), MASc (Mechanical Engineering, 2019).
- Preparation and characterization of polymer base nanocomposite fibers by electrospinning method.
- Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s (CGS M) at the University of Windsor (2017)
- Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST) at the University of Windsor (2016)
- Graduate Entrance Scholarship at the University of Windsor (2016)