In an internal review by Tim Brunet the Experiential Learning Development Officer for FAHSS, the findings indicated that the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences has heavily concentrated engagements with governmental and not-for-profit organizations. However, it is critical that the knowledge networks in FAHSS extend beyond these networks as large multi-national organizations have increasingly large impacts on our daily lives.
The United Nations Global Compact, United Nations Academic Impact, and Sustainability Development Goals recognize this reality. In short, there are opportunities to access mutually beneficial partnerships, knowledge networks, and extensive resources that are tied to everyday life examples that you can apply in your courses and research.
- United Nations Global Compact
- United Nations Academic Impact
- Sustainability Development Goals
- Young Person's Guide to Changing the World
- Lazy Person's Guide to Saving the World (by the United Nations)