While community engagement with not-for-profit and government organizations is an integral feature of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences (FAHSS), the knowledge networks in FAHSS must expand beyond these networks. As enrolments increase and as multinational companies have concentrated resources, we need to find creative ways to work on projects that include a broader scope of the community. This includes finding projects that connect student networks with small, medium, and large multinational organizations so that we can work together to positively impact the human experience.
There are opportunities to access mutually beneficial partnerships, knowledge networks, and extensive resources that are tied to everyday life examples that you can apply in your courses and research.
- United Nations Global Compact
- United Nations Academic Impact
- Sustainability Development Goals
- Young Person's Guide to Changing the World
- Lazy Person's Guide to Saving the World (by the United Nations)