On July 4, 2019, Tim Brunet and Samantha Girard presented their findings from:
- in-depth interviews among faculty, staff, and community partners
- student focus groups
- an extensive review of policy documents and academic literature
- review from critical friends
The report with audience feedback is attached below.
Additionally, information for the FAHSS EL hub comes in part from conference presentations and attendance. Conference engagements include:
- NSEE 2018 annual conference
- Experiential Education Academy (August 2018 - UWindsor)
- University of Guelph's Perspectives on Experiential Learning Conference
- Human Development and Capabilities 2019 Conference, London, UK.
- 2019 Human Development and Capabilities Approach Summer School, University College London, UK