The FAHSS experience hub was designed by the Experiential Learning Development Officer for the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences. This project was enabled in part by the Career Ready Fund Stream 1 project and follows the MAESD's Guiding principles for Experiential Learning.
We encourage faculty, staff, students and community partners to find and share resources as we work to offer the best possible student experience. Please send any comments, recommendations or resources to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On July 4, 2019, Tim Brunet and Samantha Girard presented their findings from:
- in-depth interviews among faculty, staff, and community partners
- student focus groups
- an extensive review of policy documents and academic literature
- review from critical friends
The report with audience feedback is attached below.
Additionally, information for the FAHSS EL hub comes in part from conference presentations and attendance. Conference engagements include:
- NSEE 2018 annual conference
- Experiential Education Academy (August 2018 - UWindsor)
- University of Guelph's Perspectives on Experiential Learning Conference
- Human Development and Capabilities 2019 Conference, London, UK.
- 2019 Human Development and Capabilities Approach Summer School, University College London, UK