This section will continue to expand as we hear from stakeholders about our activities. The following are templates to help get you started or to reshape your experiential learning activities. Please share any recommendations or samples of experiential learning activities that you think will be beneficial for other faculty members.
- an explanation of Kolb's Learning Cycle,
- sample student assignments,
- a rubric for grading.
HEQCO's A practical guide for Work-Integrated Learning provides several templates and instructions for assessment and reflection that will serve you well when looking for rubrics, templates and quick tips for developing your experiential learning activities.
Recently Niagara College, Brock University and Georgian College completed an open source initiative tomshare Experiential Learning resources. The project was made possible through funding received from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, under the ministry’s Career Ready Fund. According to their website "the toolkit consists of 16 online modules, tailored for either educational institutions, or businesses and community organizations. The modules walk participants through the process of designing, delivering, and evaluating experiential learning programs".
Proceed to the eltoolkit.
Worforce Windsor Essex (WFWE)
WFWE offers many services of interest for experiential learning activities:
University of Windsor Online
- University of Windsor students conduct many of their activities through online environments. Help us keep them safe by accessing and sharing our online safety tips.
- Lynda.com is available free to University of Windsor students. Students can "select from thousands of beginner-to-advanced courses across core functional areas including sales, marketing, finance, operations, IT, software and web development, customer service and more" (Lynda.com). Students sign in by using their UWinID by signing in through organizational portal.
- Stay connected with us on LinkedIn. See our LinkedIn resources online.
Have a comment or want other information online please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org