FAQ: I'm having problems with my courses. What should I do?

Speak with the instructor(s) of the course(s) that you are having difficulty in. They may be able to provide you with some guidance as to what approach you should take to the course, study habits, tips, etc. 

Make an appointment to talk with someone in the Office of the Associate Dean, Academic and Student Success, FAHSS (Ext 2029 or deanarts@uwindsor.ca).

Take advantage of the various services available on campus that offer academic support such as the Student Success and Leadership Centre, the Writing Support Desk or Student Accessibility Services.

First and second year students may also consider joining a Reach Session for academic support. Reach Peers are senior-level students who can provide guidance relating to: study skills, time management, student life, campus resources.