How can you help you?
Our work with community partners and employers is integral to our faculty and student success on campus. The Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences continues to be the most popular program of choice on campus. Therefore we currently engage in many experiential learning opportunities that range from short term projects, research affiliations, and paid/unpaid work-integrated learning opportunities in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, and internationally.
We can set up your main contacts so that you can quickly find information and solutions to key challenges such as
- Finding suitable work for students
- Navigating student hiring during periods of economic change
- Matching student skills with your projects
- Creating a successful infrastructure to recruit, train, and supervise students
- Reducing risk and liability in the workforce
- Offer recommendations for developing student interns and workers
- Reducing your paperwork
We are here to assist you to plan, implement, and maintaining successful Experiential Learning opportunities.
For more information please connect with:
Dr. Jill Singleton-Jackson
Associate Dean, Student Experience and Interdisiplinary Studies