- Course-based, professional program that will provide students with a solid foundation of the industry oriented practical aspects of computer science.
- Offers exposure to the various components of computer science.
- Provides a solid background in the foundation of computing and other subject areas.
- The skills and knowledge gained from this program will allow you to develop a successful career in the growing software industry through practical projects, internships and in-class training. This program has been specifically designed to expose you to the latest technologies and developments in a number of high-demand fields.
- Courses include not only Computer Science but also Business classes.
Program Specific Admission Requirements
An applicant must hold a 4-year bachelor degree in Computer Science or a closely-related discipline with a minimum major average of 70% or an average of 77% or better in the last 3 years of study. Because of the large number of applicants to the Masters of Applied Computing, the minimum admitting average does not guarantee admission. In particular, having 5 or more grades below 70% in computer science courses, will significantly decrease your chances for admission to this program. In addition, applicants with 2 or more backlogs in computer science core courses will not be admitted.
Deadline for Summer: The Master of Applied Computing application portal for Summer 2023 is closed.
Deadline for Fall: December 1.
Deadline for Winter: Due to the popularity of this program, we will not be accepting applications for Winter 2023 at this time. The Winter 2024 portal will open on January 4, 2023.
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-92 (a minimum of 23 in each band)
Minimum IELTS: 6.5, with no individual band score below 6.0 and no more than one band score of 6.0.
Minimum Pearson: 65
Statement of Interest
Two Letters of Reference
Upon acceptance of an offer of admission a deposit of $4000 is due within 21-days. Please refer to the information on deposits included with your offer.