- Accelerate your engineering career by obtaining a Master of Engineering Management (MEM) degree from the University of Windsor.
- As Ontario’s only weekend engineering management degree, the two-year, interdisciplinary program offered by the Faculty of Engineering and the Odette School of Business allows working professionals to earn their master’s degree without interrupting their careers.
- MEM graduates are ready to occupy leadership roles in multinational engineering and technical enterprises and contribute to manufacturing strategies, corporate innovation and operations management.
- Students acquire core competencies in applied finance, administration, market research, engineering design and product management.
- International Students: as the Online MEM program requires students to attend on-campus mandatory residency sessions, this program is not suitable for international students requiring study permits to come to Canada.
Practical Specialization Areas
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Project Management
Program Specific Admission Requirements
Deadline for Fall:
Visit the MEM program webpage for information.
Minimum TOEFL: IBT-100
Minimum IELTS: 7.0
Minimum Pearson: 68
Two Reference Letters
Statement of Purpose
Online MEM Supplemental Form (Online MEM only)
Minimum 2 years of work experience in an engineering related field