Part time - Up to 24 hours / week
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Associate Athletic Director the Athletic Therapist will be responsible for providing onsite home game / event coverage as an Athletic Therapist for specified Lancers varsity teams. The Athletic Therapist will also be asked to work clinic hours. The incumbent will be responsible for communicating / cooperating on a regular basis with the two permanent Athletics & Recreational Services Certified Athletic Therapists (CATC) with respect to their duties.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in a program accredited by the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association (e.g., Bachelor of Kinesiology – Athletic Therapy)
- Current certification as a Certified Athletic Therapist
- Three (3) years’ experience as an Athletic Therapist
- CPR certification
- Current First Responder Certification
- Prior experience working as a CATC with high performance varsity athletes in a post-secondary environment is preferred.