Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I find historical enrolment data for a specific program? A specific faculty?

A: To find historical enrolment data of various groups, click on the link Overall 10- Year Historical Enrolment.  Many of the enrolment reports are provided with as many as 3 summary levels, allowing you to select the level of detail you require. You also have the option to view the breakdown by GenderVisa Status, or Funding Eligibility.

Q: I don’t need detailed enrolment data. I just want to know what the total undergraduate and graduate enrolment was for the University for this past academic year. Do you have this data?

A: If you are looking for some quick stats, you can get Fall enrolment data by clicking the link to UWindsor Data. Then select Fall Enrolment Summary. This quick reference shows full-time and part-time fall enrolment by year, by faculty, and by gender, in addition to five year historical enrolment by academic level.

Q: Where can I get the current semester’s enrolment data for my department?

A: You can access current enrolment data through the Office of the Registrar. This is a facility for University personnel to view up-to-date enrolment counts, course section status counts and other information. The Enrolment Timeline by Course report is updated weekly and contains current enrolment data.

Q: Where can I find graduation statistics?

A: The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities requires universities to post graduation rate data. You can find this information, as well as employment rate and OSAP default rate data by linking to MTCU Key Performance Indicators.

Q: The graduation rate data on the OSAP Indicators site is not current data. Why is this, and where can I get up-to-date graduation statistics?

A: Graduation Rates posted to the MTCU Performance Indicators page are calculated by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities based on Year 1 students enrolled in programs in 1998, who then received a degree between 1999 and 2005. Current graduation counts can be accessed by contacting the Office of the Registrar.

Q: Our area will be going through the Cyclical University Program Review (UPR) process. Where can I get the statistical information that I require for this process?

A: The Office of Quality Assurance coordinates the Institutional Quality Assurance Process (IQAP) at the University of Windsor.