- The course code is 07-95-498
- Counts as a major course in Kinesiology
- Each student is limited to one (1) Internship course
- Available to Kinesiology students in 3rd or 4th year who are in good academic standing
- Requires you to work/volunteer in a Kinesiology related field for 9 hours a week for 12 weeks (during the normal school semester)
Internship Application Package
Please contact the main office in HK for Intership application information. Some examples of job opportunities include Schools, Nursing Homes, Chiropractic Clinics, Fitness facilities, Physiotherapy Clinics, Hospitals, Sport Organizations, Not for profit organizations, Athletics etc. If you are currently working/volunteering in a similar placement, please come and see me about the internship course opportunity. You are also welcome to enroll in the internship program and find your own placement. I have also attached the Internship course package which contains all the information about the course. If you do find a placement you need to complete pages 4 – 9 (with appropriate signatures) of the package and return them to me so I can sign you into the course. If you have any questions about the course, please contact me directly.